Our ALL-Purpose Home Cleaner uses a proprietary water-based formula that contains no toxins or chemicals of any kind.
Unlike most store bought products which contain ingredients that are harmful to humans and pets, BETR's formula is guaranteed to be 100% non-toxic, non-flammable and pesticide free.
(ADD: simple chart or image showing the science)
Its cleaning power comes from natural hydrogen that’s been infused into the water. The resulting formula is a multi-use cleaner that’s highly effective AND also completely safe if accidentally ingested.
Due to how safe this liquid is, it’s a true ALL-purpose cleaner that can be used both indoors and outdoors, including in your kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, garage, everywhere… even in your car!
Finally, a way to get the best clean possible while knowing your family and pets are completely safe!
Unlike store-bought and so-called "natural" cleaners that are often loaded with harmful chemicals, toxins, oils & fragrances, BETR Multi-Purpose Cleaner is a proprietary water-based formula that uses natural hydrogen as the main ingredient.
The result is a far better clean that’s much healthier for families and pets since it is 100% safe if accidentally ingested.
Almost every store bought surface cleaner relies on ammonia or bleach as the main cleaning agent. These ingredients not only evaporate quickly on any hard surface, they also lose their ionic charge (and therefore their cleaning effectiveness) as soon as they come into contact with a paper towel or cloth.
Since our formula is 100% water-based, the cleaner loses NONE of its power and is able to fully saturate every surface it hits. In fact it washes away dirt and germs just as naturally as rain washes them away in the wilderness.
Simple to use. Use it exactly as you currently use your existing cleaners by spraying it on any surface you wish and wiping clean.
Summer Special: For those who purchase before supplies run out we are including a FREE Micro-Pore High Tech 10x12 Cleaning Towel designed to maximize the power and effectiveness of the cleaning liquid!
Yes! Not only is our cleaner 100% toxin free and chemical free, if your family member or pet accidentally ingests them there will be no harm whatsoever. Compare this to the majority of store brands, many of which are fatal if swallowed.